How to connect an Azure DevOps organization to Redpen.
Here is how it works
- Receive the customer feedback/work item directly to the Azure DevOps board
- You can create work items directly in Azure DevOps from the Redpen web app
- Get meaningful and important diagnostics information with every work item, created using Redpen.
Below is a step-by-step guide:
1. Click on the Add New Site button
Sign in to the Redpen app. Click Add New Site and then select Azure DevOps from the dropdown.
2. Specify the organization name of the Azure DevOps you want to connect with Redpen
Add the name of your Azure DevOps organization in the textbox and click the “Connect” button to connect.
3. Authorize Redpen to connect with your Azure DevOps organization
Authorize Redpen for Azure DevOps account and click “Accept” to complete Azure DevOps integration.
4. Successfully Connected
Once the authorization is successfully completed, you can be able to see your Azure DevOps organization in the dropdown. The green status shows that your Azure DevOps organization is connected to Redpen successfully.