Automate context gathering, rapidly capture bugs and quickly resolve them to increase feature velocity.
Streamline bug resolution with automated collection of user, device, and application context.
Centralized platform for capturing and reporting bugs for easier tracking, faster triage, and rapid fixes.
Visually Explain Issues
Capture screenshots or record interactive user experience with voice-over to provide additional details and feedback.
- Eliminate ambiguous feedback using annotations
- Protect sensitive information (PII) with built-in algorithms
- Transcribe voice feedback to text
Automatically Capture Advanced Diagnostics
Capture comprehensive context with each ticket submission without any effort from the end user.
- Capture user, device, and application context
- Enhanced bug understanding and streamlined troubleshooting
- Extend diagnostics to include data from custom applications, networking equipment and system logs
Redpen Diagnostic Viewer
Eliminate the need for code editors to view diagnostics.
- Rich diagnostics right within the issue-tracking systems
- JSON view of diagnostic information
- View and filter network logs, console logs, cookies, local storage, IndexedDB
Seamless Integration With Your Issue Tracking Systems
Seamlessly integrate with any issue-tracking system, including proprietary solutions.
- Jira, Azure DevOps, and GitHub Issues
- Open APIs for integration with proprietary issue-tracking systems
- Rich view of diagnostics within your issue-tracking system or service desk
Templates to eliminate monotonous task of manually filling every field for every issue.
- Prepopulate issue fields
- Customizable per user
- Available on all platforms
Customize and Personalize For Your Unique Needs
Customize to match your company and application's branding.
- Custom branding
- Webhook integration
- Mask personally identifiable information (PII)
Configure the connection to your issue tracking system, download browser extension(s) and/or desktop application(s), and invite your team to capture and file bugs.
- Browser Extensions - Edge, Chrome, Safari
- Desktop Applications - Mac, Windows
- Integrate into CI/CD Pipeline