Installing the Redpen Widget on a Webflow website with simple steps.
To install the Redpen Widget you will need the widget script. Copy the widget script using one of the below options:
- By creating a new widget: If you do not have any existing Redpen Widget created, follow the documentation to create the widget and get the widget script.
- Copy from existing widget: Refer to this documentation to copy the widget script from an existing widget.
Once you have the widget script, follow the steps to install it on the Webflow website.
1. Sign in to the Webflow
2. In the All Projects, open the Settings of a project
3. Click on the Customs Code tab and paste the widget script code on Footer Code
4. Click the “Save Changes” button and then publish the changes
5. Reload the website to see the Redpen Widget on the website
Once the Redpen Widget script is added successfully to the website, you will see the Redpen Widget on the right side of your website.